Our Clients & Partners
We are committed in providing a quality service anywhere in the Metropolitan Houston's Area and the United States
Your Reliable and On Time Local Mobile & (Remote) Online Notary Public
Instant appointment with a mobile notary public anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
How It Works
How It Works
Most frequent questions and answers
If you just need a simple signature witnessing or notarization for a straightforward document during regular business hours and do not require someone to meet you at a specific location, please visit the closest UPS Store or FedEx Office. These locations typically charge a nominal fee signature even though you may have to stand in line.
We hope that you will find value in our suggestion above since our services cost significantly more due to our overhead. Our service that we provide has a convenient factor and expert service that you can not find at these locations. For example, Certified Translations, Apostilles, and Loan Signing services at anytime of the day and night.
A notary public is a public state officer commissioned by the appointed authority in the state of residence. Most notaries can perform these functions authorized by state law:
- Administer oaths and affirmations – Sign and seal a document where you swear that you are telling the truth.
- Take acknowledgments – Sign and seal a document which proves that you physically signed a document of your own free will
- Attest to photocopies of certain documents eg. powers of attorney.- Sign and place a seal on a document which confirms a document is a true copy of the original.
A few years ago, if you had asked if it were possible to notarize for a signer who was hundreds or thousands of miles away from you, you’d have been told you were crazy. But today, nearly two dozen states across the nation have authorized Notaries to perform notarizations remotely using audiovisual technology via the internet. This is called remote online notarization, also known as RON.
Contrary to popular belief, notaries do not notarize documents, they notarize signatures. They are required to do the following:
- Examine the document for completeness.
- Check the notarial certificate for compliance with state law, if there is one preprinted. Identify the document signer
- Confirm the signers’ capacity to understand the document: Notaries can witness signatures even if they are not familiar with the language on the document. However, they must be able to communicate with the signer.
- Administer the Oath/Affirmation or take the Acknowledgment.
- Complete the Notarial Certificate by placing their signature, dating and sealing the document.
The examples of documents that can be Notarized are:
- Transfer of property ownership
- Real Estate Documents
- Residential Loan documents
- Loan closings
- Title Escrow closings
- Deeds of Easement
- Quit Claim Deed
- Deeds Releases
- Grant Deeds
- Lien Releases
- Mortgage closings
- Real Estate
- Lease Agreements
- Vehicle Title Transfer
- Bill of Sale
- Proof of residence
- School district residency
- Declaration of guardianship
- Name Changes
- Travel consent
- Declaration of common law union
- Pre-Marital Agreements
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Bank Power of Attorney
- Certified Copy of Power of Attorney
- Medical treatment consent
- Advanced Medical Directives
- Medical records
- Living Trust Documents
- Pension and Retirement documents
- Investment Documents
- Personal Statements
- DMV Traffic School Final Exam
- Certified Copy non-recordable documents
- Declaration of lost or stolen passport
- Business contracts
- Business Partnerships
- Professional licensing
- Employment forms
- Business documents
- Financial documents
- Government Forms
- Promissory Notes
- Oaths, Sworn in for Testimony
- Protesting a bill for non-payment
- Prison Inmate documents
- Documents for Apostilles
- Foreign Adoptions
- Adoption papers
We service the following local areas for Mobile Notary.
We service via (Remote) Online the:
United States of America
Client's Reviews and Comments
Makaveli is very professional and reasonably priced. Just make sure your signatures are the same throughout (Use middle name or not but use the same) or Austin will return the documents that were meant to be apostilled and ask for certification of name. That is an additional fee.
Juan David Correa Ramirez
Good follow up and service delivery.
Your Notary Public & Agent
Makaveli Shakur, President
Mr. Shakur is educated with a B.S. in Criminal Justice and has been in business for over ten years. His Firm continues to lead the industry in Speed, Reliability, and Accuracy.
He only employs top-notch Agents, who may act as runner’s in each State and Washington D.C. for the fastest processing possible. Your important documents are in the right hands